Marketing / Sales Assistant Internship
In 1996, an Australian ski enthusiast set himself an ambitious goal: to develop equipment that would optimize sports performance while improving recovery.
Guided by scientists from NASA and other experts, it will take five years to design, test and perfect its first SKINS tights, marketed in 2002 in the Australian market.
Better performance and faster recovery: The qualities of SKINS tights were soon recognized. Whoever wears them, really feels like a superhero.
The company has grown rapidly over the decade and continues to be one of the most innovative players in the performance-enhancing product category of which it is the pioneer.
His philosophy, on the other hand, did not move one iota. SKINS ‘mission is clear: to radically improve the world of sport.
Our international growth has also been reflected in the opening of subsidiaries with, among others, the United Kingdom, the United States and France. We also have a network of distributors covering all major regions of the globe.
Responsibilities: In collaboration with the UK Operations Manager, you will be in charge of: –
- Development and monitoring of the marketing plan – in line with the global marketing story.
- Monitoring of social networks.
- Monthly reporting on online activity and its influence on the SKINS digital community.
- Participation in the implementation of actions to be carried out by SKINS (POS creation, communication support, events etc.)
- Creation of design briefs for artwork requests from the sales team.
- Providing imagery and product descriptions to sales team/customers.
Communication and PR:
- Creation of monthly press reviews.
- Set up press packs for influencers (Magazines, Bloggers, Athletes, etc.)
- Implementation of a monitoring tool for these influencers.
- Preparation, participation and follow-up of events (London Marathon, others).
- Reflection and implementation of merchandising plans for events associated with the brand.
- Activation of the brand sponsorship activities in UK and Ireland.
- Prospecting of future athletes/clubs likely to be associated with the brand.
- Weekly analysis of sales statistics for key accounts.
- Recommendation of restocking.
- Optimization of inventory rotations.
- Monitoring the proper implementation of commercial operations.
Relevant Applicant: Currently studying either at University or College. An interest in sport/sports management/economics/marketing is a plus. Confident with Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point). Experience of graphic design software is a plus (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop …). Have a real affinity to marketing and sports, creative, proactive, responsible and versatile.
Join the SKINS team now!
Duration of Internship: 6 to 12 months, ASAP
Compensation : Yes
Location : Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14
Contact: Scott Wesson / email@example.com